One of my favorite things to do is to start anew. I used to think I hated it. It wasn't until I realized that I was always starting anew and that it was an exhilarating feeling to begin again that I came to the conclusion that I may actually like this.
Right now, I am sitting in my room at Chris and Shelley's. I have candles lit, my salt rock going, I have sprayed my root chakra scent that I got in Colorado on my hands so that I can get a whif of it every once in a while. Bliss, my favorite, is playing on Youtube. This is one of my quiet moments where I am able to take a step back from all the craziness of life and reflect. I love this feeling. It is very nostalgic.
Today also happens to be April 1st. April Fool's Day. And oh what a fool I have been so many times in my life. I didn't get pranked today but the archetypal character of the fool has played a part in my life many times over.
Today's significance: Working on setting up the surveillance system at the studio. Relaxed a lot today which was nice. Had lunch with William. I am definitely over him but I have so much love for him. And of course, just as many have done so in the past, the second I am really done they realize what big mistakes they made. I think William could see it in my eyes today. It's sad. It is sad to see something that you believed in so much die.
Spoke with Kelsey. I am forever grateful she is my sister. I love her so much. Spoke with Emi, another person I am very thankful is in my life. He is always looking out for me.
I am sending positive thoughts to my dear friend Debbie today. She is dealing with a health issue that I cannot imagine having to deal with. I am so thankful for my health. I am so thankful for everything in my life. I know it is fleeting. I know it is not forever.
I am so excited for my trip to Japan next week. I know it's going to be life-changing. I am nervous and excited and ready!!! Something about knowing that I will not be the same person coming back and I was going is just amazing!
I am also excited about what is happening with Emerging Artists but that's kind of boring to talk about, let's get real.
Have been taking Jiu-Jitsu classes. Those are awesome! I can't wait to learn more!
I am all over the place tonight. Oh well. At least I am writing something.
I guess I should take off the mask and get some really good rest for tomorrow's long day of work, rehearsal, and privates! Go me! Tomorrow, I am going to try making avocado ice cream! Go me again!
Night night
No comments:
Post a Comment